Monday, August 13, 2007

Maybe tomorrow.....

Maybe, hopefully by the time Tuesday rolls around I'll get around to updating and catching up. Austin was HOT but somewhat relaxing-despite the head cold (yes, a bit is still hanging on). And so much for my big plans for today to get things done. Woke early, watched JAG and then back to sleep before 8a till nearly 11a (I rarely have such pleasures). After that it was quite a bit of couch time before I made myself shower and dress for a 'date with the chiro'. My being there at 3p threw everyone off as they're used to me being one of the last if not the last patient of the day on Monday. I had a bit of energy after so I met a buddy for coffee--I'll miss our afternoon coffee chats since this is the last week of our summer hours. A quick bite at On the Border-only because I hadn't eaten and didn't feel like driving over the river (Brazos and into Sugar Land) and then home to some more couch time. So here it is nearing 10p and I need to motivate myself to bed. It's going to be a long day back at the office tomorrow and I don't look forward to it. Not just the work part but the 'issues' and on top of it all my boss' mother is not doing well and that brings concern, worry and a flood of memories...

I promise to work on catching up tomorrow and posting some Austin pictures. And if you're interested, Tuesday is 'craft fair day' on QVC so I'm sure I'll try to catch some of that to see what 'goodies' they are telling me I can't live without!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

That sucks about the head cold. Nothing worse than hot temps and a stuffy head.

Need to get some info about the store in MO City. Archivers didn't have what I was really looking for...was expecting more of the stuff like I found at Recollections in N. Richland Hills.

Ty