Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Busy, busy....

Must have stayed up too late last night (I'm getting old) cause I ended up sleeping in till about 9 this morning---so much for an early start! But....it has been a somewhat productive morning/mid-day. So far I've managed to get in a couple hours work at the office (could have easily done much more but stopped myself before getting lost in files--that would have been an all afternoon ordeal), had the oil changed, dropped by the post office to mail a couple of packages and college mail, ran by the liquor store to pick up a gift, a stop at the dollar store for cat food because I forgot to get it last night at Walmart and grabbed my dry cleaning on the way home. Now I just need to run out to Vicki's to pick up something then back home to clean out my car and do laundry, oh and pack. If I get going I can get the outside part done within an hour or so and have the rest of the afternoon/evening to do the laundry, pack and maybe even play a bit. Let's see how far I get!

No comments: