Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lazy, lazy, lazy....but in a good way....

So by noon I had dishes washed and some laundry done and Christmas cards started. And that's about where it ended. Sometime after that I lost my mojo...it might have been when I could not find my postage stamps--still haven't located them and I just had them the other day. I did manage to fix some lunch around two or so....watched a couple of holiday movies and decided I don't like watching holiday movies....read some....played on the computer and basically did nothing the rest of the day but I'm not complaining (though some may think I am). I rarely take days to do nothing....I usually think of something I feel I need to do and end up turning a short errand into a half day or more affair running the roads somewhere. But not today. The only thing I regret is that I didn't actually take a nap!

On another note, my heat gun died when I was trying to emboss my trading cards for book club...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: