Sunday, December 09, 2007

Goals...

I've got a lot of goals for today....get some Christmas gifts made (though it looks as though that will require a run to the Village), get my gift 'together' for a Christmas party and Chinese gift exchange Tuesday night (lots of ideas there when initially there were none), get my apartment picked up (a thorough cleaning will take longer than I have left in this weekend but next weekend and week is another story), get some pictures printed, try to finally load that camera software so I can download pictures from the camera, finish laundry, pay some bills (yuck), get Christmas cards made, work on book club, work on trading cards......so much more than I'll be able to cram into just today. Maybe even try to post a little more before bed.....oh and did I mention I slept until nearly 10am and it's already after 11a?

No comments: