Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Break: Day Two

Despite the dead heat gun and not finding the stamp I wanted, I made trading cards this morning and went to Book Club this afternoon. I've only glanced through the book briefly but nothing really caught my eye. Not sure how I feel about this kit-maybe it'll grow on me.

Surprisingly I came straight home after Book Club. No stop for a newspaper, no stop for dinner; just straight home. So far I've managed to find my dining table (now all the scrap stuff is scattered in the spare bedroom as usual), take out the trash, vacuum the living room and hallway (which the cat hated) and fixed a little dinner (nothing exciting, just some chicken on the George Foreman and some pasta salad--more easy than anything and it meant I didn't spend any money). Oh, and I've scheduled some bill payments--isn't the internet great.

I need to finish just a few Christmas cards (I finally found my stamps this morning) and work on a few other projects. If only I can motivate myself to do so without making a huge mess on the dining table again (since I still can't see the top of my drafting table).

No comments: