Sunday, December 09, 2007

Unfulfilled goals....

I had plenty on my 'to do' list today but accomplished little...very little. Let's see....one load of laundry.....a trip to the Village for paper....a fruitless trip by Target for printer ink--have to run by Walmart tomorrow in hopes of getting that....a picture cd made instead of loading camera software (but at least now I can access the pictures in my camera!)....four pictures printed...an idea for Christmas cards (we'll see if that works out)...zero gifts made--gonna be a very busy week!....gift acquired for Tuesday night party....and here it is after 9pm already....no wonder I'm yawning....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Better some checks on that "to do" list than none. Focus on what you've done well instead of what you didn't get to. It's all about building ourselves up, not tearing ourselves down! Hug!

Timmy said...

my tree is still in the box