Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Break: Day Four

Had lunch with a colleague/friend who as a surprise brought along one of his coworkers who is also a colleague/friend. It was a wonderful surprise.

Almost hard to believe it's Tuesday. The days are flying (as I knew they would). I am sitting in a sea of paper trying to get in gear to finish up some gifts tonight. I think it might happen--as long as I actually get away from the computer and work on them. First though I'll need to make yet another run to Walmart since my printer is now out of colored ink. Maybe once I get the gifts finished I can do something fun for me.

Tomorrow will be busy with errands--pick up dry cleaning, get the oil changed, clean out/up the car, post office--ugh and pack. Thursday morning it's adios Texas, hello Lake Charles.

No comments: