Thursday, March 13, 2008

Friday eve....

At times the week seemed to crawl and others it flew--like yesterday and today. But that's a good thing--at least parts of it.

Got to have dinner with the big brother before he returned to the frozen tundra that is Ohio. That's always a treat. Mediocre Mexican food and drinks and lots of laughs. Oh and some serious stuff too. He says he'll be back sometime in April. We shall see as when he ran through before Christmas he said he'd be back in January...and he just returned last week.

My spring/Easter break kicks off tomorrow with the local hospice benefit. Joe Diffie's the headliner. I've only gotten to see him one time...a few years ago at the rodeo so I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Other than that and book club on Sunday I really don't have much on my agenda for break. Take it easy. Try to organize this scrap room--maybe finally find the shelf I want for in here and get it put up. A much needed massage scheduled for Monday. Do some scrapping...do some reading...do some relaxing....

Having time like this off-paid-is one of the good things about working in education.

No comments: