Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some progress

I picked up a couple of shelves today at Lowes for the spare bedroom/scrap room. I even managed to get them up too. Yeah me. Anyway now I'm trying to figure out just exactly what I'm going to put on them and hopefully get the room a bit more organized. I put one over my drafting table but now wish I'd gotten one at least a bit longer. I got two footers. I've decided to get the stamp pad cases off the table but only two fit on a shelf without overhang. So I have two cases over the drafting table and one over the computer. I don't really forsee it being too much of an issue since I really don't use the inks that much. Honestly I like my Tim Holtz inks---only problem is I can't remember where I put them! But then there are several things that fall into that category. Oh well, it's hell to get old!

So anyway I can currently see the top of my drafting table and am feeling somewhat inspired to work. Only thing is that I have to work on the dining table if I want to watch television (no cable in here) and if I want to use the Cricut I only have room for it in there. Not that big of a deal really. It's just nice to be able to see things in here to work with---not that I can see all the goodies. But at least I have finally made some progress in here. Not sure what more I'll get done because face it, I'm lazy and I know it. But it's really been nice taking things at a slower pace.

That's all for now and while I'm thinking about it, Happy Good Friday...and Happy Easter. And Happy Passover.

No comments: