Friday, March 28, 2008

I should be....

...I should be doing many things at the moment...taking out the trash, unloading the dishwasher, cleaning out my car, getting things together the pack....I should doing so many other things than sitting around watching television and playing on the computer. I have a quick weekend trip planned and so far I've done nothing. I have no idea what clothes I want to take. I've got things I need to get together like maps and such. And yet I sit, doing nothing.

I've decided to kennel Willy. He isn't going to like it but I didn't want anyone to come in to check on him to find where he's made a mess in the floor since that seems to be his thing these days. I'm told once the bladder infection clears up that will stop but in the meantime it's like the place is one giant litter box to him and it's making me crazy! So, to the kennel he will go. Since I'll only be gone basically overnight I've decided I can probably trust Sissy to stay in as long as she has plenty of food and water. Heaven help me! We'll see come Sunday evening.

Besides a nice little weekend get-away, I'll be picking up my new computer on the way home. Wow. I won't know how to act if I have a computer that doesn't practically shut down everytime I try to do something. A computer that I can use to burn cds. A computer where I can print pictures without the entire system freezing. It should be a nice treat.

Since it's after 9p I really should get up and get something accomplished so I can get to bed at a decent time.

No comments: