Monday, March 03, 2008

A Willy story for Leann....

A coule weeks ago Willy and Sissy both were being a handful. Seems about once a week or so someone decides to pee on the carpet--I suspect it's Willy. So I'm fighting the battle of the cat piss. Anyway Willy was being quite a handful one night. I'd had the patio door open since it was cool (and they still haven't given me a screen so the door is really open). There was another cat outsitde taunting Willy and I hear Willy start to hiss and carry on...my cue to drag him in and shut the door. Usually he comes in without too much drama but not that night. That night he decides to be a real handfull, hissing at me and carrying on. I finally get him in but he's still displaying quite the attitude and hissing and swatting at me. Sissy was just sitting there minding her own business (for once) and he walks over and immediately attacks her--he was in full claws out, ears back attack mode. I managed to break it up and get my hands on him trying to calm him down--even with him hissing at me still. Crazy I know. After a few minutes I let him go and he walks over by the door and starts clawing the carpet by the door--which is another on-going battle. I hit him with the spray bottle of water and tell him to stop. The next thing I know he has assumed the position and is crapping right there in the floor by the door and on one of my shoes! I could have killed him. Once he finishes he calmly walks off despite my yelling at him. So here I am scubbing the carpet-and my shoe. The next morning as I'm leaving I notice a dark spot and thought he had managed to make a hole in the carpet-wrong. Overnight he has left another gift for me in the same spot as the original scene of the crime. Damn cat.

2 comments:

Kim said...

If this isn't THE funniest story I've heard in a long time, it is damn close!

Timmy said...

LOL LOL LOL

and I thought I had it bad with The Calvinator running away yesterday.

LOL LOL LOL