Monday, March 31, 2008

Home...

I got home about 5:30p yesterday and really haven't done anything to speak of since!--but isn't that what things like this are about?? I did stop in Ft Worth at Sundance Square and had some Riscky's (pictures later) then ventured over to Barnes and Noble and picked up two more new Lindsay Sands books--I have got to get to reading! Next stop was College Station to get the new computer--which is currently sitting on my dining table (hope to get to that tonight).

I've pretty much been taking it easy since getting home--which I could definitely get used to. (Hell, I fell asleep before 10p last night--guess I was more tired than I thought.) I took today off and thus far I've only managed to take a shower. I'm trying to get motivated to run a few errands and then to the chiropractor this afternoon. I thought I'd tackle the computer switch over after that. Maybe once I get that computer up and running I can easily share some pictures from the weekend--yes, more Oaks pics (but who knows now when I'll get the chance to catch another show). Later...

No comments: