Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Computer...

I don't have a new one, yet, but I am in the process of acquiring one. The new sofa will have to wait a bit. I am biting the bullet and getting a new computer. I was told probably close to a year ago that this one is nearing it's last legs and can't be upgraded anymore and that I should just get a new one. I've been procrastinating. But no more. I emailed my computer guy this afternoon and told him to hook me up. I am tired of fighting with this one. Tired of not being able to burn any cds. Tired of not being able to load new software--like the software for the camera I got last fall. (This is why you've not gotten any pictures Carol.) Tired of the entire system freezing if I try to print pictures. So hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll have a new system!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love new computers and all the new cool stuff you can do. I will wait for pictures. Looks like you are having a good spring break. Enjoy...

Timmy said...

so what kind are you going to get? are you using Windows Vista yet? if not, get ready for a learning curve. I'm just saying...