Saturday, March 22, 2008

What I've done on my spring break.

If I were to write an essay on this topic the contents would be very, very boring. Although break is not over yet I have done virtually nothing. And it doesn't bother me one bit. Well, I did a few things. But very few. I did start the break with a great benefit event and seeing Joe Diffie. Saturday after I did nothing. Seriously, nothing. I don't think I ever even got out of pajammas! Sunday I went to bookclub and ran a few errands. Monday I went to the chiropractor then got a massage--and man did she find some knots. I was sore for a couple of days!! Tuesday I stayed home in anticipation of bad storms that never arrived. Wednesday brought a trip to the cleaners and Walmart--big excitement. Thursday I ventured out a bit more by going to AAA and then to Target and Lowes. Friday I did..um, nothing. And here it is Saturday and so far other than watch bad television I've only run out to grab something to eat. And I'm perfectly fine with that! I have no big plans for tomorrow. In fact the only plan between now and my return to work on Wednesday is my weekly chiropractor appointment. Who'd have even thought I would enjoy doing nothing?

No comments: