Monday, March 03, 2008

Where the hell did my night go??

Actually, I know where it went and it sucks. I left the office at 3p for the day for 'lunch' which was really my Monday chiropractor appointment. Since I never got away for lunch on Friday and was having to work tonight--I didn't really want to reschedule my appointment to tomorrow. So anyway, I left at 3p and went to the chiro then grabbed a bite to eat-since I hadn't had lunch. I got home and had about an hour before I had to be at the local high school. That little event didn't end till 8:30p and I needed to make a run to WalMart for a few things. It was just after 9p by the time I got home and suddenly it's already after 10p. So much for getting anything done here tonight. I had big aspirations of actually doing something creative tonight. Maybe tomorrow....

No comments: