Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday night...and blank slate before me...

It is indeed Sunday evening and unlike most Sunday night's I'm not heading off to bed shortly--at least I don't think I am. Laundry is done-though I wish I could say it was put away-and I can actually stay up late and read or scrap or watch crappy television or do nothing at all. Sorry to my friends and readers not so fortunate to have spring break this week.

I do still have big aspirations for the week but who knows how far I'll get with any of that! I would like to make some Easter cards and drop them in the mail. I have a couple of birthdays coming up for which I'd like to work ahead and get cards made. I want to work on some scrap project ideas. I want to be creative. But again, we shall see. Maybe I can even get some pictures uploaded (yes Carol, that includes your b-day pics.)

Friday night I kicked off the break by attending the Heating It Up for Hospice benefit in El Campo. Thanks to my friend Joey I had a VIP pass and got to see Joe Diffie. It was a fun evening. Saturday I did absolutely nothing...didn't leave the apartment. Today I did venture out because there were a few things I needed. Tomorrow I have my weekly chiro appointment and after I'm getting a much needed massage. After that I really have nothing planned for the rest of the break. Who knows what'll I'll get into before break ends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am waiting patiently. LOL