Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anticipation...

Looking forward to a long weekend, two hectic weeks at work to follow and then almost three weeks off. For the first time I'm finally starting to really look forward to and anticipate the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday weekend. I guess things have just been too hectic and I was almost feeling overwhelmed by all the holiday hype which seems to have started super early this year. Perhaps a part of it is due to still trying to find my groove after such a crazy, almost surreal year.

So here on Tuesday I am thinking of all the things that can be done once the clock strikes 4p tomorrow. And then there are all the projects I would love to accomplish or perhaps just tackle. Oh...and then there are the black Friday sales though there's really nothing I need but I'm sure there'll be something I feel I need--LOL. For instance, I just found out Michaels will open Thanksgiving evening at 6p and have cricut cartridges on sale for 29.99....just trying to decide now if it's worth going in for!

No comments: