Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Addiction...

Thanks to a coworker I discovered cinnamon sugar pecans from the local nut distributor (started to say nut house...lol). Then I found Fisher Cinnamon Pecans at Walmart (at a much cheaper price). I am now addicted to them. I took a can with me on vacation (good thing cause Walmart up there did not have them) and they were the perfect little protein snack in the car. Since returning I have a can on my desk and find myself going into it several times a day. I use it as a little pick-me-up. I just had a handful and could go for another handful but I am going to restrain myself...for at least ten or twenty minutes!!

On another note, I bought a new printer over the weekend and last night I finally managed to print some pictures on it. What a wonderful thing it is. Now if I can just get myself in gear to scrap some of them! Maybe, maybe, maybe tonight...maybe.

No comments: