Monday, November 10, 2008

Not so happy day...

There were a few things today that weren't exactly what I'd bargained for in returning to work--well one thing actually--but hopefully it's behind me If I can just put it out of my head! Just one of those things you know you have to do but try to avoid it thinking it will resolve itself and when you realize it won't you must deal with it. Yeah, one of those things.

And I know I have to catch up on my grateful blogging....

November 8: Is it okay to say I'm grateful (once again) for arriving at my destination (home) safely? Ya see, just as I pulled out of my hotel in Branson, my check engine light came on (and I never did take a picture!). So here I was nearly 700 miles from home with only the option of praying there was no real problem and heading home. There were no problems that I could detect and believe me, I kept checking. But I made it home, safe. Okay, if you insist on something else, how about two kitties who were happy to welcome me home!

November 9: Thankful for the luxury of a washer and dryer in my apartment to my laundry at my leisure.

November 10: Happy to have a mechanic I could call to check my car--free!!!

No comments: