Sunday, November 23, 2008

Overdue...

Wow....looking back I see the last grateful post was the 8th. Guess I've been busier or more tired than I thought. With that said, here are more gratitudes--in no particular order....

Thankful to have a Walmart a short distance from home (since the closest when I moved here was almost 20 miles away but now we have our own). So convenient when little things creep up or when I do things like not purchase a USB cable at the same time I purchase a new printer.

So grateful to be comfortable enough to afford a few extras...like the countless scrapbooking goodies I own. By no means am I wealthy but I get by.

Grateful for digital photography.

What a wonderful thing to have the internet and access to virtually anything at our fingertips. So much technology and information.

Thankful for wonderful, funny, caring coworkers and colleagues.

Anyone who knows me knows spring was quite bumpy for me but I am thankful for the fairly quick detection that I was suffering from MS. I am also grateful for the proactive treatment that my doc put me on.

In light of the previous statement, I am also grateful to have found MS World on the internet. It's provided great support. I have a place I can go if I have questions about what I'm experiencing or just need a little support. What a great thing it is.

I am so thankful that my mother instilled in me a passion for reading. Granted I may not do it as often as I might like but I do love to read.

Thankful to the area stores who host wonderful classes by prominent folks in the scrapbooking world and the opportunity to take the classes.

Thankful for beautiful, sunny days.

I am grateful to have been able to get a new feather bed/mattress topper. I've been sleeping better than I have in some time!

I am thankful for what scrapbooking as a hobby has brought into my life. Not only am I able to document memories and make pretty things, but I have also formed wonderful friendships.

Even though I may say otherwise at times, I am thankful for Willy. He's getting old but he is a sweet cat.

Thankful for the opportunity of education and the fact I have obtained advanced degrees--despite the debt that goes with them.

Silly but I'm thankful for text messaging because it was what kept me in touch while I was hospitalized earlier this year.

So, even though I may not have been posting daily I have been thinking of the many things for which I am thankful.

No comments: