Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun Ahead...

Yeah...it's finally Friday. This evening is the first Delta Phi Scrappa meeting and I am excited. What a great group of gals to hang with. And I know it's a forgiving group (because my grand plans to get albums made for our 'service project' has just not happened for me the last couple of nights). Maybe I can get one made during lunch today!

Tomorrow it's off to By Design for the Junk Binder class. It's something I signed up for somewhat last minute on the fly (from Branson) but I am excited about it. I am also excited about being at By Design cause it's such a cool store. I'm sure I'll end up spending way too much money as usual!

Initially I had planned to spend Sunday taking it easy and catching up on things...and then I got a call about Joey's clear album class. What can I say. I couldn't resist signing up to hang with the girls for another afternoon of creating.

So here I am on the verge of a scrap-packed weekend. Is it 5p yet???

No comments: