Sunday, November 30, 2008

Three C's....

Creating, Cooking and Cleaning (sort of).

So much to get done today! It's been a nice, busy but fun weekend and now I prepare to return to reality. I so wanted to stay in bed and sleep longer this morning but knew if I didn't get up I'd be there all day and that was just not an option today!

So....I am working on various projects today. My Christmas cards are almost finished (yeah me!)--thus the creating part.....I'm cooking the small turkey breast I picked up---there's the cooking....and I've got laundry started and hope to pick up a bit--that's the sort of cleaning.

As is the norm for the weekend after Thanksgiving I know I've spent entirely too much money and it's not even December 1 (pay day was Wednesday). There are just a few more things I need/want to pick up and then I'm done with any sort of holiday shopping. Though I do confess the majority of the purchases this weekend were for moi....so Merry Christmas to me! I've found a few things this year that just say Merry so of course I've had to buy them! It's my only chance to get personalized items! Guess it's a good thing the primary color in my living room is red since most everything I find is red or green....heehee.....

No comments: