Friday, November 14, 2008

Planning for 2009......

Like it or not, the holiday season has started and the end of the year is fast approaching. As I am bombarded with everything Christmas I am also thinking of the fact that 2009 is literally around the corner. As I've stated in previous years I am not one to make resolutions because it seems too much of a letdown when they cannot be followed or maintained. Instead I prefer to set goals for the new year. In the coming days/weeks I'll need to find my old post and the things I had hoped to accomplish in 2008 and note what happened and what did not (I know of several that did not).

Perhaps I'll add those things to my 2009 list. However there is one thing I already know I want on my 2009 list and that is to make time to scrap. I would like to say that I'll do something daily but fear that may be a bit too ambitious. I'll shoot for weekly and hope for daily. So there is my first goal for 2009! More later....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to do a goal book. Now all I have to do is pull it out and see just what I set for myself and where to go from here. LOL