Monday, April 21, 2008

Damnit, damnit, damnit...

I am still agonizing over decreased muscle control. The tightness in my back has eased some but my overall muscle control still sucks. And if I try to do too much the tightness increases. I'm sure a part of that is anxiety over the entire situation.

I have that damn MRI in the morning and I am not looking forward to it since I am somewhat clausterphobic. And to add insult to injury I can't wear my ipod. At least the copay on it is much less than I inticipated so that actually alleviates some of the stress. After that it's the nerve test to find out what's going on with my hands. None of the follow up visits are scheduled until next week. I however have decided that is unacceptable and will be pushing to get it changed to this week....like just as soon as the results from the MRI are available. I need answers sooner rather than later and need to get something going this week because I do not want to have to spend another weekend useless if at all avoidable.

On top of all that, I've decided to stay home instead of going to Austin tomorrow as planned. It would be different if I were functioning better but given my current state I think it's best for all if I stay home.

So send up a few prayers that it's something minor that can be found and dealt with quickly and easily.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thinking about you, Merry, and praying you get resolution soon!