Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hummph...

Well looks like this turning into a tale of my medical misadventures. Seems that's about all I have to blog about and pretty much all I can think about. So far today has not been one I care to repeat. Of course when I got up I was almost unbelievably stiff so I've spent the better part of the day trying to loosen up. Perhaps this is a sign that I really did overdo it yesterday. Had a little drama--those of you who got the emails know what I'm talking about. And I'm doing my best to do some cleaning around here. So far I've managed to change sheets on the bed and clean the tub and toilet. Still have to get to the rest of the bathroom and the litter box-yuck. Get all the mail off the dining table and vacuum the floor at least. And I'm taking my sweet time doing it all!

Oh and the speech thing is still with me which not only pisses me off but makes my mind work overtime considering things like stroke. But stroke doesn't move and this did start on the left. Amazing how no matter how I try to throw myself into whatever that my mind keeps wandering back to all the bad stuff. I usually try not to wish for time to pass quickly because I want to enjoy the here and now and get the most out of everything but right now I am wishing for time to pass quickly, for all the tests to be over and for there to be answers and treatments and to finally be back to normal (at least normal for me).

Off to finish chores. I think once I'm done I'll shower and maybe take myself out to dinner and do something to take my mind off it all.

No comments: