Saturday, April 26, 2008

Too much...

I think I may have overdone it today. I am exhausted. I finally got up and going and out about elevenish. Off to Richmond/Rosenberg and Lane Bryant in search of a shirt. Lucky me, everything was 40% off so I picked up a new night shirt as well. Next stop, Target for things like cat litter and kleenex. After that I felt brave and ventured to Missouri City and the Village to pick up my book club kit and found my speech issue was still with me. Traffic was a bit much and there really wasn't much else to keep me on that side of the river so back to Richmond/Rosenberg and Texas Roadhouse for some lunch. The chicken fried steak was wonderful. I decided to head for Kohls but found the new Bath and Body Works was open and the timing was just right as I needed to pick up soap for both the bathroom and kitchen. I did finally make it to Kohls and by the time I got through there I was wiped out so I headed home. After a bit of a rest I ran to Walmart to pick up a few more things and now here I am. There are still a few things in the car that I just couldn't handle with everuthing else and they'll just have to wait till tomorrow. I'll have to take out some trash so I'll retrieve it then.

I had really hoped to get a few things done around here today/tonight but I'm too tired. It's just a little after 9a and the thought of jumping in the shower and then bed holds the most appeal for me. I don't think I could do much of anything at this point. One thing for certain, this is really kicking my tail!

1 comment:

Timmy said...

Just reading all of that wore me out!