Sunday, April 13, 2008

Today

I want to do something fun today. I feel I need to do something fun today. Life gets too damn serious and just drains you. Gas prices are up again (or as usual) and most likely will not be coming down which in turn raises the cost of everything. Day-to-day life can be draining. And whatever the hell this is that I'm experiencing is annoying and a bit frightening, So I want to do something fun today for me and the hell with the cost (gas, whatever). I guess it's my momma in me. But now the question of just what will that be??

...and why the hell was I having dreams of hanging with coworkers and having them create whatever their heart desired with all my scrapbook goodies??...I don't mind them using all the papers and embellies and such it was just amusing to me how in the dream they were at a loss as to how to even begin to create and so I was showing them how to glue down paper and such...(no I wasn't drinking last night...)

No comments: