Sunday, April 20, 2008

If only....

The tightness in my back seems to have migrated to the point where it is across my shoulders--which is good and bad. Good because at least my mid-section no longer feels as though it's being squeezed which means a bit less discomfort. Bad because I am right-handed and it seems to really be hitting my right arm (moreso than the left which is feeling the impact as well) and thus my hand. But I press on. I will not let this get the better of me. I am determined to do something today. Laundry, pick up around here, vacuum, clean the litter box (yuck). I know it may take a while and definitely effort but I sat around enough yesterday. The only way I see to beat this thing right now is to be active. And just one more time I have taken a muscle relaxer in hopes it will help. So, wish me luck!!

No comments: