Monday, May 19, 2008

Educational Information

In my investigation of what may come as time progresses I found a wonderful online support group for MS. When I've had a bad day or just need to find out if what I'm feeling is normal I can go to these people and get answers. Tonight when talking about feeling stiff and other symptoms someone suggested googling MS Spoon Theory as a way of learning and imparting to others what it's like.

While I've experienced many of the symptoms and have had some bad days I can say I am not at this point. And with the drugs maybe I'll never progress to this. Even so, I want to share the link so anyone who wants a bit of an inside look can get one.

Special note to Carol, this may be something Sarah can use to explain how she feels to others as well.

Spoon Theory http://sunshineandmoonlight.wordpress.com/2007/12/29/the-spoon-theory/

No comments: