Monday, May 26, 2008

Feeling Lost...

or maybe it's more just feeling like I'm out of it. I feel as though I'm living in some sort of fog and I begin to wonder if it will ever lift. Perhaps I can attribute it to the past month or so of my life. Perhaps I am in denial and should just face that it is due to the past month of my life. Doctor appointments, test, the hospital stay, the steroids. Trying to find a new normal within the confines of life as it originally existed. Wondering if the stiffness will every totally go away. And if it does wondering if I'll worry about it returning.

I think the outlet trip Saturday was a bit too much. I believe I overdid it. I've been fairly close to useless since that time. I made a quick run to HEB Sunday morning then spent the rest of the day lounging and napping. Mostly napping. Today I did manage to run to Richmond but had little stamina and did not stay out long. I felt overwhelmed when I walked in Penneys so did not spend much time there. A quick trip to Kohls to return something and then a stop at Target for a few items.

About all I accomplished after getting home was to vacuum the living room and get most of the mail off the dining table. At least I can see my table again. I've had big aspirations all weekend of working on pages, cards, a journal......I managed to throw together a few cards. Maybe, maybe...I can get something done this week. If not I guess there is always next weekend. Between gas prices and my new friend, staying home doesn't sound so bad.

Tomorrow I will call the doctor's office to find out about the drug injections since I've not heard anything. I will also see about getting something for fatigue.

No comments: