Sunday, May 18, 2008

Massage Envy is my new friend

I decided this morning I could use a massage. I booked an appointment at Massage Envy in Greatwood for 2pm and I am so glad I did. It was nice to relax and not think about a thing. And for the first time in days my stomach stopped bothering me. Not sure if there really is a correlation but in my mind there is and that's fine by me.

Since it was my first time I got an intro hour massage for $39. Tip and all it was $49 but it was the best $49 I've spent in a long time. I decided afterward to join. What that means is now I will pay $50 a month for a year for a one hour session. If for some reason I miss a month the session rolls to the next month. I can add additional massages for $39. Without joining a massage would be $65 so I figure $50 is a deal. And now I know I can get at least one massage a month. And I figure I'm worth it!

Who knows what all new adventures I'm in for with drug therapy and such. And after the loop I've been thrown for this past month it's only right to do this for me. Now to find some sort of normal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl! You should pamper yourself a bit and I think it is a cheap price to pay. Hope things will get to normal (whatever that means) for you.