Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hit by a bus....

Did anyone get the license? I think that's a fairly accurate description of how I feel this morning. Thankfully I did get in a littel nap and now I need to get up and moving when I'd really rather be in bed.

Lucky me. I noticed a great deal of daylight pouring through the window in my scrap/computer/spare room. I walked in to find the curtain hanging askew with Sissy laying asleep on the pooled curtain on the floor. Guess I know what I'll be doing this evening! Aren't they fun.

The kitties have been sticking fairly close to me since I got home. One time this morning I woke to find them both in bed sleeping. I think they missed me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definately is the steriods. Sarah has/had the same problem when on a high dose. Are you still taking it? Keep me posted and know we are all thinking of you.