Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekend of possibilities....

It's nearing noon on Saturday and despite sleeping eleven hours (yes, eleven hours) I have already managed to load the dishwasher, do two loads of laundry and clean the cats' bathroom (they have the lower half of the bathroom linen closet for privacy). Of course I am now a bit tired--even after 11 hours of sleep. And still the vast majority of the day stretches before me-yeah. Now I am trying to decide how I want to use that time.

I'm feeling the pull to Hobby Lobby and Lowes. Why Lowes? I still want to pick up a couple more shelves but I just can't decide on where exactly I want to hang them. I can envision one somewhere in my spare bed/computer/scrap room with rows of jars (from HL) filled with colorful embellishments. But again, where?

I am also envisioning myself actually sitting down and working on a few pages/projects. One thing I definitely need to work on is organizing a circle journal among my new MS friends--since I've found three others that scrap! I admit to knowing little about how to actually do a circle journal swap but I know I'll figure it out! I forsee it being a good thing an it excites me!

I also want to give a shout out to Kip. Thanks for the comment and thanks for reading my blog! I love reading yours and am excited that you'd read mine. If you want to check out her blog and amazing work you can do it here.

1 comment:

leann said...

Isn't amazing where you find scrappers. If you go on line and google circle journals you'll find plenty of info. If not I've done a group and I know Kim, Carol and Michiel has. Need to get together soon. I'll see you at Timmy's class next Sunday.

Leann