Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ready for the Weekend

Is it wrong to be ready for the weekend when it's only Tuesday? That's how I feel at the moment and not because I have any sort of big plans. I'm ready for the weekend because all I can think of is having the entire weekend to do nothing but sleep. I'll be glad when this fatigue goes. I did call the doctor's office this morning and leave a message for the nurse hoping to find out something about the meds and something for fatigue. Just waiting for a return call....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't wait to long. I have learned if I don't hear back by 4 to call them.

Keep in mind I have been going to bed at 8:30 for weeks. LOL I actually stayed up to 10 last night and then watched tv in bed. Do you think 8 would be to early tonight???? HAHA

Timmy said...

Hey My. I know it's frustrating. Helen is getting really frustrated with her medication combination for diabetes and parkinsons. Hang in there!