Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Hours....

It's the first week of summer hours which means I now have to be in the office at 7:30am. It also means tomorrow I get off at 12:30p!! Surprisingly I've made in the office on time this week and even more surprising I've managed to make it to Thursday evening though the fatigue is starting to catch up with me. I swear I have a date with my pillow tomorrow for 12:45p.

I've also held off calling the doc for something for the fatigue thinking I just need to get back into the swing of things and into some sort of routine. And of course if I'll start eating half way right I think that will help as well. So on the cusp of a holiday weekend I'm going to hold out a few more days and hope the delay doesn't do me in. At least by then I think I'll have a better grip on what's going on and if I really need something.

And call my crazy but currently I'm contemplating a shopping trip to the new outlest northwest of Houston on Saturday. Nothing too big. Just brunch and check out a few stores.

OOOOHHHH, and a fun new symptom I've experienced....l'hermittes. Go ahead, look it up. Basically when I move my head (bend my neck forward), I get a nice electrical shock type feeling down my arm. Freaky!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl you inspire all of us with your attitude. Thanks for the link. I don't think Sarah is there (at least not yet and I hope never) yet but it is nice to have. I think you should call the doctor instead of suffer your way through but you are a big girl so I won't give you to hard of time.