Sunday, May 04, 2008

I Should Have...

I should have done so many different things today other than what I did. Other than a quick run for cat food this morning I haven't done much of anything else today. I didn't even get in a nap that I thought about.

I guess I was a little productive. I think I have all my media cards loaded on the new computer--so now I have access to more pictures even though I haven't been able to get them loaded on picassa. I love how this new computer allows me to print in a 2x2 size so I can get about 20 pics to a page--sweet. I even managed to sit down and actually make a scrapbook page (see below). My hand is working....yeah.

I finished reading the book Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. Quick read, good little book. I don't know that I really gained any new insight from it. It did reaffirm many things I've known (but may not have always followed).

1 comment:

Kim said...

So how are you doing, dear? I hope you're feeling better!!