Thursday, May 01, 2008

Gratitude

I'm so thankful tomorrow is Friday. Just eight more hours to put in at the office this week and then I can veg for a couple of days. Outside of rest I'm not sure what I may tackle this weekend. One thing for certain on the agenda is to get some rest. As of this minute, I am exhausted. I'd consider going to bed now but it's Ugly Betty night!

And the most important gratitude...for all of you who have called and emailed with your support during my current drama. I can't express how thankful I am for all of you and your love, support, prayers and well wishes. As you can imagine this point in time is both frustrating and frightening.

Now the positive. My 'symptoms' seem to be bit lighter today. The pressure feeling isn't as great as it has been. I can walk a bit easier and my speech is clearing. And though still a bit rough at times, I am able to write a little easier and it's a little more legible. Now, let's hope this doesn't all revert back overnight.

No comments: