Friday, May 30, 2008

Excited....excited....

In case you haven't heard, Tim Holtz is going to be teaching classes next Sunday at By Design. I had put my name on the list for the grunge board class but missed the payment deadline due to my medical drama---it was about the same time I was pushing to be referred to a neuro and then had the initial MRI scheduled, etc. I emailed to apologize for missing the deadline, explain why I missed it and ask if it were too late. Unfortunately the answer came back it was too late (the class had actually been overbooked). I completely understood and wrote it off. Figured it was just a sign.

This week I got an email indicating I was signed up for the class but had never paid and asking if I was still interested! So nowwwwwww, I will get to take the class next Sunday. I'm sure it's cheesy to some but I'm excited to be taking a class (that will be out of the norm) from Tim Holtz!! Kinda makes up for not being able to do CKU or Great American Scrapbook in Arlington and even with gas prices, I know it will be cheaper!!

1 comment:

Kip said...

I've taken 4 classes with Tim and every one of them has been wonderful. You'll have a great time.