Sunday, May 18, 2008

S-l-o-w

That pretty much describes anything I try to do at the moment. It took a bit but I did get out for a while on Saturday. Had what I think was the best burger when I ran to Machs in Boling and picked it up. Upset stomach back this morning and out of pepcid.

I dragged myself out for a pedicure so at least my toes are pretty now even if the rest of me feels like crap. I went to Joey's for the card workshop and managed to make 10 out of the 12 cards with assistance on four of them--so frustrating. I found out what fatigue really is! Took a sleeping pill last night but don't really see that it's done me any good. I'll give it a few more days before calling the doc about something for the fatigue. I'm really trying to not be whiney.

I've taken my time getting up and around this morning. Trying to put away a few things, pick up around here, pay a few bills. I've decided I am getting out this afternoon for a bit. I've scheduled a massage for 2p at Massage Envy in Greatwood. Figured a little pampering might be a good thing considering all I've been through. Still trying to get in the frame of mind to return to work and life tomorrow. And still wondering if it'll ever be normal again.

No comments: