Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back to the grind...

...back to a routine. Other than that damn clock waking me this morning and having to get out of bed before 9am, the day hasn't been too bad. Once I got out of bed, in the shower and moving things went rather smooth--I was even fiften minutes early for work (let's see if I can keep that up). Naturally things were busy at the office, but thankfully not unbearable--and that was even having one staff member out.

Once I got home instead of parking on the couch (as I am prone to do) I got started on a few household chores. You know the fun stuff like emptying the litter box and cleaning up after kitty. (I swear sometimes I think that cat has learned to pick up the litter in his paw and hurl it!) And now since there's another kitty using the litter box it makes for even more fun--thankfully she seems to be a bit cleaner than him (boys). After that it was on to the kitchen and unloading and reloading the dishwasher. Not bad for about a half hour's work. Now to keep up the momentum tonight!

No comments: