Thursday, January 03, 2008

Weekend 'to do' list....

-take down the Christmas tree and put away decorations (nope, haven't done it yet because my mom always left everything up till after the first of the year--actually till after Russian Orthodox Christmas and it's a tradition I've tried to follow however I found it falls on the 7th this year and frankly, I want the tree down this weekend...so much for traditions....)
-laundry (that was a given wasn't it)
-get some cards made and in the mail
-work on some scrap projects (finally)
-work on finishing up that project from last weekend of organizing the dining room
-try to do some organizing in the extra bedroom/scrap room
-take time to just veg (what can I say, I enjoyed the opportunity to do so during the break and want to make sure I contine to take time for me to just be )

....only two weeks to the annual girlfriends' Galveston weekend (unfortunately it's the same weekend as CKC so I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to get by CKC---unless I can sneak out of the office extra early that Friday and stop on my way down to the island....)

No comments: