Thursday, January 31, 2008

Club SEI

According to the information I received at CKC (when I signed up) and the email I received a week or so ago, the February Club SEI kit should ship tomorrow. The February kit (see it here: www.clubsei.com) looked so good I could not resist signing up--I haven't been in a monthly club for nearly a year so why not. I only hesitated briefly when I found out they ship via UPS. The experiences I've had with UPS alone were enough to make me consider whether or not this was something I wanted to do. I decided to bite the bullet and just hope either there is a new delivery driver on this route or if not, he will finally leave packages at the office without the past heartache and grief I've endured. Additionally, Jessica with SEI assured me she will send me tracking info and in the event I encounter problems my shipping can be changed. My biggest hope is that everything goes smoothly and I'll get my packages in a timely manner without having to call the distribution center numerous times to complain. Time will tell. Bottom line, I am anxious to get the new product in my hand! And since new products aren't revealed till next week at CHA (Craft and Hobby Association trade show) and won't be available till some times up to months after, getting new product now is exciting!

I know it's not like I don't already have tons of papers and things to play with. Heaven knows I don't need anything else, but new stuff is always fun. So c'mon Club SEI!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm with you, Merry! I'm waiting for my fun new kit as well. I didn't realize that it ships tomorrow...very good news! I hope the new kit isn't as much of a "slam dunk" as the January kit they gave me when I signed up was!

See you soon!

Unknown said...

I am there with you. I can't wait to have it at my door. It was soooooooooooooooo cute.