Saturday, January 05, 2008

Making Progress

Granted, it may not be by leaps and bounds but it is progress. Tree and all Christmas decorations are down and put away--check. Laundry is started, 'bout half done--check. A bit more progress has occurred in the dining room...I can see more of my dining table than I've seen in a while and the boxes are gone from the bakers rack as well as two boxes from beside it--check. I can actually see an accomplishment and I'm thinking it's almost time to reward myself by (messing everything up again) and working on some cards and things.

I wish I could say I've been working hard all day (but at the same time maybe it's a good thing I can't because there's not a lot accomplished for an entire day's worth of work). I am seldom one that can set to focusing totally on getting the cleaning done but I'm not. I'll do a little then piddle--either flipping channels (which I've not done today), or playing on the internet (which I have done), or even just sitting. What I can say is that along with actually accomplishing something I have also stayed off the roads which saves money because I am not driving or shopping! Let's see how long I can keep this up!

No comments: