Monday, January 07, 2008

EXHAUSTED!!

Went in at 8a.....'put out fires all afternoon' to the point of not being able to get away for lunch, managed to run home about five-ish to check on Willy (not sure he's getting sick or just pissed at me because Sissy's been hanging around) and change into comfy clothes then back to the office till.....10:30pm to finish preparing appeals for tomorrow morning's meeting. Thanks to the boss man for taking pity on me around eightish and going to pick up a burger for me (otherwise I'd probably never had gotten anything outside a handfull of m and m's today). It's after 11p and I should be in bed but I've got killer indigestion from the burger not to mention my back killing me because I couldn't make my chiropractor appointment. Ahhh, January in finanical aid....

No comments: