Saturday, January 26, 2008

Do Nothing Day...

That's what today has been so far. Last night was fun....hanging out with girlfriends, learning new things. If only I hadn't been so tired and the weather hadn't been so nasty I might not have called it a night early. Thanks girls, I had a great time and look forward to doing it again.

But back to today. Granted it's only a little before 1:00p so a good portion of the day still exists but I've pretty much done nothing. In fact, I have done nothing so far. I orignally woke up around 8:30-ish--because Willy wouldn't let me sleep. I did manage to cook some breakfast and play a little on the computer. Around 10a I decided a nap sounded good (see where I'm headed here?) so I took one....till after noon! And now I'm thinking of all the things I could be doing, should be doing but am most happy I am able to do nothing if I choose.

For the first time since last weekend the sun is out and I feel as though I shouldn't waste that. Perhaps I will get out for a bit....later!

No comments: