Thursday, January 24, 2008

This is what sunshine looks like...

It's almost hard to believe how beautiful it was last weekend considering how nasty it was just last Friday and how nasty it has been all week. Despite the cold wind, it was a gorgeous weekend on the island. It was even more perfect in the fact the 'Boys' were in town. Oh what sweet memories. At least I have a couple hundred photographs to look at and reminisce. I know, I know....just how many more pictures does one person need of the Oak Ridge Boys....or of anyone for that matter?? For me it's all about getting that one perfect shot. Of course, that is also in the eye of the beholder. I figure I have three distractions; scrapbooking, photography and The Oak Ridge Boys (and I find it wonderful that I can combine all three). None of them are illegal, immoral or fattening. They all however do make a dent in the wallet!

So here it is, Friday-eve. Thank goodness! I think I may have had too much weekend last week for I still seem to be trying to catch up on rest. Hopefully this weekend will do the trick. Friday night I'll be hanging with buds playing with paper and things and then I have the rest of the weekend to do.....nothing. I'm looking forward to it all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: