Sunday, January 13, 2008

Scarred by Evil Cat....

I look as though I've been in a cat fight and in a way, I have. Trying to give Willy three different meds is definately detrimental to my health. I've tried wrapping him in a towel then holding him by the scruff of the neck much as mother cats hold their young after which time I do my best to pop two different pills as well as an eyedropper of liquid medicine down his throat. The scruff of the neck thing doesn't work--it does not paralyze or deter him one bit. My guess is he is really a small child in a fur suit walking on all fours as once you think you've managed to shove the pill down his throat he will uncermoniously spit it out. I guess the good news is that he does have attitude and his appetite seems to be increasing. Only five to eight more days of going through this. I'm not sure if he'll be bald or I'll have no skin left by the time it's all over. Pray for us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My thoughts are with you. Sounds like Willy is indeed on the mend. Hang in.

Timmy said...

I guess cats aren't like dogs. For Calvin's meds, I put them in peanut butter and he eats them!