Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lack of Creating...

I don't play as often as I should or as often as I think of doing so. And by play I mean create, sew, scrapbook. For some time I've had a few different ideas about things I want to create and I'll see something else and think I want to create that too. And yet I seldom sit down and actually do. Looking around me I think my main issue is that somewhere along the line I got it in my head that my environment has to be perfect, clean, orgranized. Something I am trying to accept that I seldom am--organized that is (I've known for some time that I'm far from perfect). So solve the problem and tidy up, right? Sounds easy but in reality it's too much like work--at least that's the rationale in my pea brain. So here at nearly 5pm on Saturday evening I am trying to make myself accept that my surroundings will not be perfect and to just sit down and do.

No comments: