Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wasted Weekend...

That pretty much describes the past two days. I can't say that I've accomplished much of anything....except maybe sleeping. I never did do anything real productive Saturday and finally fell asleep on the couch sometime between 10:30 and 11p....(I know it was this timeframe because I remember changing the channel to watch Two and a Half Men but don't remember much else).

Sunday morning I woke with one hell of a back ache--my lingering reminder of my swan dive down the stairs a year ago. Not sure what triggered it but I know getting out of bed wasn't really an option--not much was at that point. I did finally manage to roll out about 10ish and fixed some breakfast. Around noon a nap sounded like a good thing...so I went back to bed....till 3pm! Yep, a wasted day. I did manage to throw on some clothes, run to the bank to make a deposit and then a trip to Whole Foods. One bag and twenty six bucks later I was headed back to Wharton.

So here I am, just before 6p thinking of several things I need or want to do and wondering just what I'll be able to fit in before bed. Time to find out....

1 comment:

Timmy said...

When did you join Cirque du Soleil performance? What happened?