Sunday, January 10, 2010

Grocery Store Hell...

At least that's what it felt like! I stupidly ventured out to Kroger this afternoon...and so did everyone else this side of the Brazos River. On a positive note, I got several items, even a few bargains, and I should be set for cooking and eating at home for another week. Yeah Me.

I've only eaten out once in 2010, and that was lunch at Pappasito's after my good doctor visit last Monday. I've thought about grabbing something from somewhere numerous times over the past few days but I've stayed disciplined and eaten at home. Even though I had just been to the grocery store, I contemplated going out for a late lunch/early dinner after getting home. After a bit I opted for cooking and eating here--it was yummy and I now have leftovers for lunch and possibly another dinner tomorrow night if I don't want to cook.

I've not been rushing to do anything today and so now I am finally getting some laundry done. Later than I probably should, but it's all good. While that finishes I hope to get a few things done around here and then relax with the glass of wine I've been promising myself since Friday night.

No comments: